LENOX OPAL INNOCENCE CHINA: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
LENOX OPAL INNOCENCE came into existence in 2002 and is active in production. The pattern features opal band and white enamel dots on the border. Platinum trim in this pattern gives it an elegant and luxurious look.
What you need to know about the Lenox Opal Innocence china pattern:
- This pattern has a number of products that are similar but with some changes in size or shape. Among them are the following:
- What’s unique about this pattern is it has 3 different motif’s of the accent luncheon plate (9 3/8”) including their 10th anniversary accent luncheon plate and a Holiday (tree) luncheon plate.
- The plate sizes are as follows: Dinner (10 7/8”), Accent Luncheon Plate (9 3/8”), Salad (8 1/4”), Bread (6 3/8”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3” H)
- There is also a Holiday Dessert/Pie plate (8”)
- The mugs at 4 ¼” High is also a nice addition for the perfect cup of coffee.
- Some unique pieces in this pattern are the wedding plate (12 5/8” “Love is Patient”), Votive Candleholder, candlestick and vases.