LENOX ARISTOCRAT CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Lenox Aristocrat China pattern:
They say that real aristocrats have very simple tastes. And this pattern is a proof of that.
Pristine white china adorned with a gold band; this collection was produced for more than a quarter of a century. Actual Production dates 1967 – 1993. Dimension, Gold Encrusted Band On Edge.
This pattern was manufactured by Lenox Corporation of USA, which has been in the business since 1889 and is known for its expert artistry in fine tabletop and giftware (china, crystal, and metal gifts). Their settings are used in no less than the White House while some of their works are also on display in the Smithsonian Institution as well as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for:
- Dinner Plate (10 3/4”), Salad Plate (8 1/8”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 3/8”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3”)
- There are 2 Styles of Saucer that goes with the Footed Cup. One has an inner gold ring and the other does not
- Luncheon Plate (9 3/8”)
- The Sugar Bowl & Lid (3 1/8”)
- The Creamer comes in 2 styles: (4 in, 10 OZ. Narrow Band and 4 in, 10 OZ. Wide Band)
- The Oval Serving Platter comes in Many Sizes: 14” 16” and 17”
- The are Several different sizes of Vegetable Bowls: 8” Oval, 9” Oval, 10” Oval, and 9” Round
- Gravy Boat with Attached Underplate
- Footed Cream Soup Bowl and Saucer Set (The saucer is also be used as a dessert plate 7 1/8”
- Individual Salad Bowl (5 3/8 in, 1 7/8)