Lynn Chase started as a painter and had successful one-woman shows of her wildlife paintings across America and Europe.
She is also a wildlife conservationist and her passion is bringing nature “home.” She wanted to expand the reach of her artwork which is why she decided to venture into homeware. Aside from porcelain, Lynn also has collections in faience and melamine. She has set up a wildlife foundation and a good portion of her company’s revenues are channeled to it.
- Lynn Chase Amazonian Jaguar
- Lynn Chase Costa Azzurra
- Lynn Chase Imperial
- Lynn Chase Jaguar Jungle
- Lynn Chase Jungle Flowers
- Lynn Chase Leopard Lazuli
- Lynn Chase Monkey Business
- Lynn Chase Parrots Of Paradise
- Lynn Chase Tiger Raj
- Lynn Chase Winter Game Birds-Chestnut Brown
- Lynn Chase Winter Game Birds-Green
- Lynn Chase Winter Game Birds-Red