Free Shipping - Limited Time Only!
WEDGWOOD ROYAL LAPIS CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Wedgwood Royal Lapis pattern:
This Royal Lapis pattern was manufactured for 16 years (1989 – 2005) by the Wedgwood china company based in the UK. The Wedgwood Royal Lapis pattern is an elegant pattern with a beautiful royal blue Laurel and flower border & simple gold trim. While Wedgwood made hundreds of china patterns to choose from the Royal Lapis pattern is not from the standard & stands out with a subtle elegance & class that is hard to duplicate.
There are many pieces to this pattern. Some to look for are:
- Dinner Plate (10 3/4”) Salad Plate (8”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 1/8”), Footed Cup & Saucer Set (3 1/8”)
- 9” Rim Soup Bowl
- Sugar Bowl & Lid (3 1/8”)
- Creamer (3 in, 10 OZ)
- There are 2 sizes in Oval Serving Platter 13” and 15”
- 9” Oval Vegetable Bowl and Covered Vegetable Bowl (7 ½”)
- Square Handled Cake Plate
- Gravy Boat & Underplate