VILLEROY & BOCH VIEUX LUXEMBOURG CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Villeroy & Boch Vieux Luxembourg china pattern:
Introduced in 1983. Old Luxembourg sets a timeless table in that ever-captivating combination of blue and white. Made in Germany of vitreous china that is microwave and dishwasher safe, the creamy dinnerware displays dainty sprays of dark blue flowers. Borders, cups, and bowls are pleasingly sculpted with curving ridges, and edges are rimmed with a delicate line of matching blue. Square plates and bowls add a unique contrast.
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for are:
- Dinner Plate (10 1/4”), Salad Plate (8”), Bread & Butter Plate (6”), Flat Cup & Saucer (2 5/8”)
- The salad plate also comes in a square style
- Luncheon Plate (9 ½”)
- There are several styles of Teacups. Flat Cup & Saucer (2 1/4 in, 8OZ/ 6 1/8 SAU), Flat Cup & Saucer (2 5/8 in, 6OZ/ 5 1/2 SAU), Breakfast Cup & Saucer (3 in, 12 OZ)
- The Rim Soup Bowl comes in 2 sizes, 8 3/8” and 9”
- The Sugar Bowl and Lid comes in 2 styles regular and mini.
- The creamer comes in 2 styles regular and mini.
- Oval Serving platters come in 2 sizes, 14” and 16”
- Butter Tray
- Pickle Dish
- Single Egg Cup