Free Shipping - Limited Time Only!
ROYAL DOULTON STANWYCK CHINA ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Royal Doulton Stanwyck china pattern:
John Doulton founded the England based brand, Royal Doulton, in the year 1815. The brand started producing its Stanwyck pattern in 1993 and stopped production in 2007 after 14 years. The superb pattern has a marbled blue design on its border that has intricate gold details in it. The base color of the set is white, and it has a royal Georgian shape.
Whether it is an evening tea or dinner time, serving your food in this elegant dinner wear will surely make others compliment you
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for are:
- Dinner Plate (10 5/8”), Salad Plate (8”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 5/8”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3 1/8”)
- Rim Soup Bowl comes in 2 sizes (8 1/8” and 9”)
- 10” Oval Vegetable Bowl (10 ¾”)
- Round Covered Vegetable Bowl
- Gravy Boat and Underplate (Also can be used as a relish dish)
- Oval Serving Platter comes in 2 sizes 13” and 16”
- Sugar bowl comes in 2 styles Sugar Bowl and Lid (3” footed) and an open sugar bowl (2 3/8”)
- Napkin Ring