Free Shipping - Limited Time Only!
ROYAL DOULTON SARABANDE CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about Royal Doulton Sarabande
The Sarabande pattern by Royal Doulton came out in 1972 and remained active till 1998. The pattern has a black border and an intricate platinum trim to go with it. The border even has black intermingled circles. The white color in its base makes it easy to mix and match with your existing kitchen sets.
If you are hosting a formal or a festive dinner, the luxurious pattern will be ideal for the occasion. All of your guests and friends will be impressed by the royal design of the pattern.
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for are:
eed to know about the Royal Doulton Sarabande china pattern:Dinner Plate (10 3/4”), Salad Plate (8”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 5/8”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3”)
- Rim Soup Bowl comes in 2 sizes (8 ½” and 9 1/8”)
- 10” Oval Vegetable Bowl (10 ¾”)
- Round Covered Vegetable Bowl
- Gravy Boat and Underplate
- Oval Serving Platter comes in 2 sizes 13” and 16”
- Sugar bowl comes in 2 styles Sugar Bowl and Lid (3”) and an open sugar bowl (2 ½”)
- Soup Tureen and Lid