LENOX WESTCHESTER CHINA: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Lenox Rutledge china pattern:
LENOX WESTCHESTER: First produced in 1915 (and still in production almost a century later!), Lenox Westchester features a spectacular, golden encrusted design accented with exquisite gold trim. The timeless design of Westchester china will complement your other tableware to set an unforgettable table - this is a truly timeless pattern!. If you are planning to host an upscale party, then this dinnerware is ideal for the occasion.
This pattern has a number of products that are similar but with some changes in size or shape. Among them are the following:
- Footed cups: (2 ¾” and 2” high with different band styles.
- Accent Luncheon Plate (9 ¼”)
- Sugar Bowls (3” stripe Knob and 3 ¼” solid gold knob)
- An attached gravy boat and underplate and a gravy boat and underplate (also called relish tray)
- Dinner plate is 10 ½”, Salad plate is 8 3/8”, Bread & Butter plate is 6 3/8”