LENOX SERENADE CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Lenox Serenade China pattern:
This Serenade pattern was manufactured for 13 years by the Lenox China company, based in the US. Lenox Serenade is another of what we like to call Lenox's "spring china patterns". It's soft floral decor of pink flowers and green leaves plus its gentle multicolor rim topped off by bands of gold on the verge and trim all contribute to the style and freshness of "spring in the air." Serenade also features many china accessories which make for fantastic gifts such as vases, candy dishes and ashtrays. Many of the Lenox Serenade serving pieces feature a beautiful bird, (possibly a cardinal) perched on a branch.
Because of the gold trim Lenox Serenade is not dishwasher safe
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for:
- Dinner Plate (10 3/4”), Salad Plate (8 1/4”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 1/2”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3 1/8”)
- Sugar Bowl & Lid (3 1/4”)
- Creamer (3 3/8”, 8 OZ)
- The Oval Serving Platter comes in 3 sizes. 13” 15” and 16”
- The Vegetable Bowl comes in 2 styles: 9” Round (9 1/4”), and 9” Oval (9 1/2”).
- Coupe Soup Bowl (7 ¾”)
- Gravy Boat and Underplate and Gravy Boat with Attached Underplate
- Perfume Bottle
- Fluted Bowls
- Trinket Box with Lid