LENOX CHARLESTON: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
LENOX CHARLESTON china is one of the most popular patterns Lenox sold (1982 – 2008). With its Traditional-shaped china adorned with floral elements, scrolls, and geometric designs, Lenox Charleston is a wonderful pattern for year-round dining and entertaining!
What you need to know about the Lenox Charleston china pattern:
This pattern has a number of products that are similar but with some changes in size or shape. Among them are the following:
- The plate sizes are as follows: Dinner (10 3/4”), Accent Luncheon Plate (9 1/4”), Salad (8 1/4”), Bread (6 1/2”), Footed Cup & Saucer (3 ¼” H)
- There are two styles for the Fruit/Sauce/Dessert bowls: Flared sides and Straight sides. Both styles are 5 ¾”
- This pattern has many styles of oval vegetable bowls: Some have the design in, and some have the design out.
- There are three sizes of oval platters: 13 ¼, 13 ¾”” and 16”.
- Among the interesting pieces made in this pattern are the Octagon Serving Bowl, Cake Plate and Server set, and Mugs.