Free Shipping - Limited Time Only!
CHRISTIAN DIOR TABRIZ CHINA - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
What you need to know about the Christian Dior Tabriz China pattern:
The Christian Dior brand no longer produces china, however, existing pieces made by Christian Dior are still highly sought after, especially this rare and elegant pattern. This china design was named after Tabriz in ancient Persia, and its design was intended to resemble those of the intricate and highly esteemed Persian carpets. This pattern is stunning and a perfect addition to your china collection. This pattern features Tan Leaves & Flowers, Rust, Blue & Green with ornate scroll motif at borders, gilded rims. Produced from 1991 - 1999.
This pattern has a number of products that were produced. Some to look for:
- Dinner Plate (11”), Salad Plate (8 1/4”), Bread & Butter Plate (6 1/2”), Flat Cup & Saucer (2 1/4”)
- Large Rim Soup Bowl (9 1/8”)
- Sugar Bowl & Lid (3 ¼”)
- Creamer (4 1/8 in, 10 OZ)
- 14” Oval Serving Platter (14 ½”)
- Gravy Boat with Attached Underplate (Round)
- There are 4 sizes of Octagonal Vegetable Bowl (5”), (6 ¾”), (7 1/8”) and (9”)
- Napkin Rings
- Rectangular Box with Lid
- Solid Ceramic Pie/Cake Server
- 10” Vase