Royal Doulton Carlyle
Royal Doulton Carlyle At A Glance
Brand: Royal Doulton Pattern: Carlyle Pattern #: H5018
Manufacturer Status: Discontinued In Production: 1972-2001
Description:White background,Teal band and center, Gold and blue flowers, Gold trim
Dishwashing Method: Handwash Secondary Market Value: Very Strong Theme: Elegant
This Carlyle pattern was manufactured for 29 years by the Royal Doulton China company, based in England. Featuring intricate blue and gold flowers on a teal band surrounding a pristine white background, this pattern truly puts the "royal" in Royal Doulton. It is one of the most elegant pattern they have ever produced, and judging by its' continued popularity, Carlyle seems poised to continue to grace many a festive meal for years to come. This pattern was made to be hand washed, since putting it in the dishwasher will most likely rub off the gold trim and more.
Our favorite Royal Doulton Carlyle pieces are the cream soup and saucer set as well as the coffee pot, which features quite a unique and interesting shape.
- Royal Doulton Carlyle oval serving platters come in two sizes: 13" and 16"
- The teapot and coffee pot both hold 5 cups of liquid
- The tureen can hold up to 4 quarts of food
- There is an 11 1/4" regular cake plate as well as a 10 5/8" handled cake plate
- There is an 8 1/8" regular rim soup bowl as well as a 9 1/8" large rim soup bowl