Lenox Autumn (Gold Back-Stamp)
All you need to know about Lenox Autumn (Gold Back-Stamp)
Pattern: Autumn (Gold Back-Stamp)
Manufacturer Status: Active
Dishwashing Method: Handwash
Secondary Market Value: Excellent
Description: Blue Scrolls, Floral Print
Material: Bone China
In Production: 1966 – Till Now
Lenox came with its Autumn (Gold Back-Stamp) pattern in 1966. This lively pattern with floral print and blue scrolls on a white ground is still active in production.
If you are hosting a tea party for your friends and family, then Flat Demitasse Cup & Saucer Set and Oval Serving Platter can serve the purpose.
You can also get 5 Piece Place Setting, Dinner Plate, Footed Cup & Saucer Set, Rim Soup Bowl, Creamer, Flat Cream Soup Bowl, Tureen & Lid, and Bud Vase in this pattern.
- Lenox Autumn Gold Backstamp teapots hold 4 cups of liquid and come in either a regular or 1999 shape
- The coffee pots can hold 5 cups of liquid and also are available in 1999 shape
- Footed cake plates are octagonal shape and are 10 1/2"
- Bread and butter plates can come with the design either on the edge of just off of the edge
- The regular creamer holds 6 oz, and the 1999 shape holds 8 oz